English First - Indonesia
Teaching English to kids and teens in Indonesia is one of a kind experience. The job requires you to be an educator, an entertainer, a role model and a friend. From the moment you step into the classroom, you will feel the energy from your students. Indonesian kids and teens love to learn and love to have fun, if you’re fun, enthusiastic and creative, then this is the position for you.
Kids and teens teachers in Indonesia are known for bringing fun and excitement to the classroom. With the help of the latest teaching materials and methodologies, you will be able to help your students learn English, practice and become confident speakers. This isn’t any ordinary desk job! You will see small improvements every day which will change your students’ lives forever.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a competitive local salary and a comprehensive benefits package. With over 77 schools to choose from, English First will make the perfect partner for your teaching abroad experience.
SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Sponsored legal KITAS work visa
- Housing or housing allowance provided in all locations
- Approved round trip airfare reimbursed
- Generous annual leave allowance including minimum 10 days paid + All public holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks
- Round-trip flight reimbursement
- IDR 12,000,000 – 15,000,000 monthly after taxes, based on location, qualifications & experience
- Free Bahasa Indonesia lessons
- Job rotation scheme
- Fortnightly teacher social events
- Chance to participate in Quarterly Teacher Trips
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Planning and delivering lessons to children aged 3-18 in groups up to 16 students
• Using electronic media and EF-developed courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to both students and their parents
• Assigning and evaluating out of class exercises
• Participating in social activities with students organized by your school to encourage oral English proficiency
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Accredited English Language Certification or any of the following qualifications: TEFL-TESOL-CELTA-DELTA (TEFL sponsorship
- Must be able to obtain a clear Police background check
- The ability to live abroad for at least one year
- Additionally, candidates who want to teach kids English in Indonesia must be citizens from one of the following nations in order
to be issued a visa from the local government: USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
Fill out the application form by copying this link: