Centro de Idiomas Dolphin
Centro de Idiomas Dolphin requires a native-level English teacher. We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic native-level English professionals with experience in order to fill a teaching position from mid-September 2020. Responsibilities of our teachers include class preparation, teaching and coordinating students, preparing students for external examinations (Cambridge and TOEFL tests) as well as student assessment. You must also be open to developing your knowledge of teaching skills and methodologies.
Dolphin is a prestigious, long-established language school in the centre of Lugo, Spain. Our lessons are known to be conducted in a relaxed, learning environment with emphasis on oral communication. You can find all the information about us in our website: www.acadolphin.com
We are a professional company which complies with social security and employment laws. We offer 20/28 hours/week contract. You will have a competitive salary, but exact amount depending on experience, working hours and qualifications. All lessons will be conducted in English, so Spanish is not required.
Contract follows Galicia school calendar from September 2020-June 2021.
The applicant must comply with Visa requirements to work in the European Union.
Salary and benefits
We offer 20/28 hours/week contract. You will have a competitive salary (btw 1100-1400 Euro Gross), but exact amount depending on experience, working hours and qualifications.
• All national and provincial public holidays paid
• Christmas and Easter breaks during the contract paid
• Help in locating a place to live, setting up bank accounts and registering with a health centre
• All aid needed in obtaining social security number, NIE (Official Spanish resident number)
• Full support from experienced teachers in planning classes and a wide range of materials
• At least 1 year English Teaching experience
• TEFL qualification or equivalent
• Willing to teach both adults and young learners
• EU citizen or have a minimum 1 year visa to live/work in Spain