Really Great Teacher Company
The Really Great Teacher Company (TRGTC) is looking for enthusiastic teachers who want to be a part of the exciting world of online education. We are a specialist recruitment business within the online education sector. We work with multiple client companies looking for talented teachers to teach their students English online.
Are you passionate about teaching and combining it with the flexibility of working from home? Then let us match you to the right company and you can start enjoying one of these fantastic career opportunities.
What Is Offered?
Salary offerings for online English teachers vary from client to client, but all of them offer the following:
– An hourly base pay rate + generous performance and attendance bonuses.
– Immediate start (once you have been succesfully interviewed and completed the training and orientation).
– Freedom to schedule your hours – various schedules that are flexible and can be personalized to your needs.
HOW DO I GET PAID?
All the companies offer both domestic bank transfer and overseas transfer, as well as Paypal.
HOW MANY LESSONS AM I REQUIRED TO GIVE EACH WEEK?
This depends on the position. Some positions require you to teach a minimum of 5-12 hours a week, whereas others offer more flexibility by allowing you to determine your own schedule.
HOW MANY LESSONS AM I REQUIRED TO GIVE EACH WEEK AND HOW LONG IS A TYPICAL CLASS?
The positions we are currently offering have a variety of positions we have 20 min, 25 min, 30 min, 45 min and 55 min classes positions available. The length of the class will be clearly communicated to you during your interview.
The majority of students are based in Asia, but for certain positions you will be teaching Latin American, Russian and African students. In terms of how many students will be in your classes, some positions are strictly 1-on-1 whereas others are for small groups of students (3-4). Rarely would you have more than 6 students in a class.
What is Required?
– University degree.
– English First Language (native) speaker (lots of positions specifically for US, UK and Canadian nationals).
– Computer literate.
– Great communication and presentation skills.
– Ability to motivate and inspire students.
– A quiet, clutter-fee, and well-lit teaching space in your home.
– Infrastructure to work from home including a strong, stable internet connection, as well as a good quality webcam & headset.
– Previous ESL teaching experience – ideally online to kids or adults.
– Other previous working experience in other fields is preferred.
– Teaching degree or qualifications and/or TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TKT/CETYL certificates.