We are a private school located in Long Khanh Town, Vietnam (70 km north of Ho Chi Minh City). Local
students tend to only learn grammar and vocabulary, but we want to make learning English more interesting
by giving them an opportunity to interact with a native speaker. Our school comes into being with the hope to
create a fun and interactive environment where students are exposed to authentic language and see for
themselves how English is used in the real world. We believe that with the right teacher and method, students
will be motivated and are more likely to reach of the best of their ability. We are looking for the right teacher
to share this journey with us.
– Compensation: $20 per hour (USD). Minimum 18 hours/week for a renewable six-month contract.
– Free housing with basic necessities such as fridge, kitchen, bed, and paid Wi-Fi. You have your own room
with air conditioner. The house is within walking distance to the school, around 200 meters.
– Classroom facilities: Interactive board and applications associated with the textbooks. This adds significant
variety to classroom activities.
– Teaching assistant is available for low-level classes.
– You have 2 consecutive days off each week.
– Hold an English teaching certificate such as TESOL, CELTA or equivalent.
– University degree
– Major related to Early Childhood Development, Education or Linguistics is favourable.
– Friendly personality and open to new culture.
– Be a native speaker from English speaking countries.
– Start date: Immediately.
– Other related activities besides teaching: exam preparation, marking and giving feedback to students.
– Cheap cost of living. An average meal costs $1.5 (USD)
– Clean environment
– Ho Chi Minh City is an hour and a half away. Comfortable mini-bus every 10 minutes, ticket costs
approximately $3 one way.
– Fresh food market with tropical fruit and coconuts.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.