ELT Phuket International is looking for a Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience teaching English as a second language. ELT are also looking for qualified and fun Nursery Teachers.
ELT Phuket International has been a leading provider of educational services in Phuket for almost 20 years. Our ELT School is based in a convenient and pleasant location in Phuket Town. We also provide teaching staff for several schools on the island of Phuket as well as seasonal English camps.
We are looking for a Manager to coordinate and support teachers in ensuring that they can perform their job responsibilities. This can vary from materials preparation, organizing Teacher Assistant schedules, lesson plan checking, substituting/assisting in lessons, and recruitment and selection of new staff. In addition, the Manager must be able to resolve any problems or complications that occur on a daily basis.
It is preferred that you have experience in teaching English in Thailand.
We are looking to recruit some outstanding Nursery Teachers to work full-time from March 2019. Successful candidates must be qualified in Early Years education, and should be highly motivated, creative, enthusiastic and passionate about children enjoying their time at school.
• be energetic and enthusiastic about teaching English
• be able to solve problems whilst remaining rational and calm
• be flexible and accommodating to demands from Program Directors and teachers
• be organized and focused
• be approachable
• have strong communicational skills
• be able to manage multiple tasks at any given time
• have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or a Bachelor of Education from an ACCREDITED University
• ESL qualification: TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (min. 120hrs of in class training)
• having a PGCE or QTS would be a plus
• Starting Manager 50,000 Baht per month
• Starting Nursery Teachers 39,000 Baht per month
• 12-month renewable contract (renewal of contract is subject to yearly performance)
• End of contract bonus
• Non B visa extension and Work Permit supplied by ELT Phuket
• 20 days’ (paid) holiday per year, with an additional 13 (paid) public holidays
• Health and medical insurance
These positions provide an exceptional opportunity to play a role and make a difference to the future of education with one of Thailand’s premier language schools. If you share our vision and ambitions, possess a strong desire to work within an ethos of creative collaboration and partnership and want to have a positive impact on young people, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please make sure you bring the originals of the above documents.
For more information about our company and our programs, please visit our company website at http://www.eltphuket.com to find out more.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.