Details of Position
Starting date: 8 June 2021
Do you love working with children in a fun and active way? Do you want to inspire children to learn English? Would you like to immerse yourself in Italy’s beautiful culture?
If yes, then join us at BELL Beyond English Language Learning in Italy! BELL specialises in creative, engaging and innovative English language summer camps throughout Italy.
We are looking for fun, enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join us as English tutors this summer!
Here at BELL we provide an open and enjoyable learning environment in order to enhance our students’ English language skills.
Our programme is heartily revolved around our ethos of EDU-TAINMENT, which is the collaboration of education and entertainment. Through activities, games, songs, dancing, acting and performance, we bring education and entertainment together to ensure high levels of fun and learning.
Our key focus at BELL is to ensure that our summer camp participants have the best possible experience! This upcoming year, we will continue to educate and inspire over 2,000 campers.
Before heading off to our summer camps, BELL will provide our tutors with extensive and skill enhancing training during our one-week training period. We will equip our tutors with all the information and tools required to have a successful and enriching summer camp experience!
If you are interested in joining us for a FUN-FILLED summer in Italy, please apply on our website.
Our Summer camps facilitate and encourage learning through games, songs, creative activities such as arts & crafts and performance showcases. We aim to make English language learning fun for both tutors and students. A typical day at camp starts and ends with the students singing English songs together. The rest of the day is divided between the children working in small groups with their own personal tutor and taking part in big activities with the rest of the camp.
– Be a fun, enthusiastic, highly energetic and self-sufficient individual
– Be flexible with teaching styles and be willing to learn new teaching methods
– Be creative and have the ability to facilitate a variety of large group programmes (including sports, arts and crafts, theatre, games etc.)
– Have a genuine interest in working with children (previous experience is preferred, however it is not essential as full training is provided)
– Be open-minded and have an interest in learning about other cultures
– Enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
– Be a native-level English speaker and be eligible to work in the EU
– Attend a free one 4-day training session based in Italy (arrival date options: 4th June, 11th June or 20th August 2019) before working as a tutor at a summer camp for a minimum 2-week contract.
Salary and Benefits
PAY: 440 Euros for completion of a two-week summer camp.
ACCOMMODATION: Fully provided by BELL throughout training and summer camps.
MEALS: Fully provided throughout training and summer camps.
TRANSPORT: Transport is provided from the training centre to your summer camp location(s).
BENEFIT: Stay with host families throughout the summer to get an authentic and unique insight into the beautiful Italian culture.