ABC Plus English School
Qualified English Teachers Needed in Nagoya, Japan
Teach English at ABC Plus in Nagoya, Japan
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant for a full-time English conversation teaching position in Nagoya starting July 30th, 2019. If you are interested in the position, please read the details below and visit our website at
We’d like to hear from you!
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
1. Position: Full-time English Teacher
2. Contract: One-year renewable contract
3. Maximum 25 classes of lessons per week (Each class lasts 45-60 minutes)
4. Five days a week with 2 consecutive days off (Either Saturday/Sunday or Sunday/Monday)
5. Salary: 250,000 – 270,000 yen per month
6. Location: Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture
1. Visa sponsorship
2. Approximately six weeks holidays
3. Free Japanese Lessons
4. One year contract completion bonus: 100,000 – 170,000 yen
5. Semi -furnished private apartment: 60,000 yen per month plus utilities.
(A) Necessary Requirements
1. Native speaker of English
2. Bachelor’s degree
(B) Preferred Requirements
1. Is positive, flexible, hardworking, self-motivated and disciplined.
2. Has experience leading groups of school aged children.
3. Enjoys teaching a wide range of students from preschool to adults.
4. Is able to plan enjoyable, quality lessons for a variety of class types.
5. Has a basic understanding of written and spoken Japanese.
6. Has a Driver’s License
1. Cover letter
3. A recent photo
4. A reference/recommendation if possible (preferably from an employer)
Consideration will only be given to applicants who submit a complete application package, so please make sure you have all the documents and a photo before you send them to us at email@example.com . Please note that if you are selected for interview, you will be asked to submit a recent criminal background check (e.g. FBI CRB)